Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Awesome world crazy science

ola awesome bloggers.

Today I am going to talk about the crazy science that we did yesterday one more thing until we start  cracking lacking.That science is magic too.So that was the one thing I am going to tell you  but I got more thing to talk about that this man name is Richard.So I am going to talk about this cool experiment that he did. But I forgot to say one more that he came to hay park school to show some cool science.But my favorite one is that he made elephant tooth paste.

So that is all I could remember so Ka ki ti ano that means good bye Awesome bloggers.






4 comments:

  1. Hi Tayana it is Cameron here from Grey Main School. I Like your blog post and Crazy Science is so cool. I have always wounded to do crazy science. Crazy science reminds me of when I went to a show and it was Crazy Science just like what you have done. Next time you could put more information on what they did at the Crazy Science like the experiments.

    Thanks Cameron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay Cameron thanks for commenting on my blog post today i will comment on your.

      Thank you Cameron.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tatyana

    Crazy world of science was great! What was your favourite part of the show? Mine was the leaf blower and the beach ball sized globe. It was a great way to learn about air pressure.

    One suggestion to improve your blog post is to reread your post out loud (or screencastify yourself reading it), then listen to it to check that it makes sense because some of your blog post doesn't make sense. Hope this helps.

    Miss Fortes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next I will do the screencastify.

      Thank you Miss Fortes.

      Delete