Pages

Friday, October 27, 2017

Language Features

This week I have been using a range of language features to help make my writing more descriptive. Some language features we have been talking about are similes, metaphors, personification and onomatopoeia.
These are 2 of my favourite sentences from my writing this week

 1.Thump thump my soccer boots were destroying the grass while I was running.

 2.I can feel the breeze  hitting into my face while I was walking through a big crowd of people

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tatyana

    I like the use of onomatopoeia to describe the sound you boots were making. You could describe the breeze by saying it was a cool crisp breeze. For example the beginning of your second sentence could say 'I could feel the cool crisp breeze move across my face while I was..'

    From Miss Fortes

    ReplyDelete